Bring a friend, grab a drink, and join some of today’s most interesting performers onstage at Miller Theatre on select evenings.
A founding member of the pioneering ensemble So Percussion, Jason Treuting is no stranger to exploring new sounds and new works. His performances have been iconic, and his compositions hailed as “rich and engrossing” (Time Out New York). In his New York solo recital debut, featuring Treuting as composer and performer, he explores solo repertoire for percussion, including the premiere of a revised version of Oblique Music for Four plus (blank), for solo percussion and string quartet.
All concerts start at 6 p.m. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis, and doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Jason Treuting percussion
- Jason Treuting Oblique Music for Four plus (blank) (2011/2017) world premiere version
- Wally Gunn and Jenise Treuting Willow (2015)
- Traditional Norwegian folk song (Arr. Dan Trueman and Jason Treuting) Systerslatt(2015)
- Andrea Mazzariello Monobot (2013)
- Jason Treuting Drones and Drums (2011)