Bring a friend, grab a drink, and join some of today’s most interesting performers onstage at Miller Theatre on select Tuesday evenings.
Miller Theatre welcomes spring with the beautiful voices of Britain’s Orlando Consort, celebrated for their deep insight and inspired performances of early music. The ensemble’s Pop-Up Concert, titled “Music for a Renaissance Chateau,” will transport us to an earlier time to explore serene landscapes and exquisite chambers.
All concerts start at 6 p.m. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis, and doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Matthew Venner countertenor
- Mark Dobell tenor
- Donald Greig baritone
- Robert Macdonald bass
- Guillaume de Machaut Nes qu’on porroit
- Guillaume Dufay Adieu ces bons vins
- Claudin de Sermisy Changeons propos
- Alexander Agricola Royne des fleurs
- Sermisy Changeons propos
- Francisco Guerrero Quasi cedrus
- Heinrich Isaac Donna di dentro
- Anonymous Canto di cardoni
- Rodrigo de Ceballos Hortus conclusus
- Juan Ponce de Léon Ave color vini clari
- William Cornysh Ave Maria mater Dei
- Henry VIII Hélas, Madame