Broadway Community, Inc.
601 West 114th St.
New York, NY 10025
212-864-6100, ext. 120
Broadway Community, Inc. provides emergency food, clothing and shelter to those in need,
as well as long-term support aimed at healing the body, mind and spirit.
BCI represents a community of people who have committed themselves to rebuilding their lives, restoring harmed relationships with their children, families, and friends, and healing their bodies, minds, and spirits to prepare to work again and live the lives they were intended to live.
In 2011 BCI impacted the lives of hundreds of people with meals, showers, shelter, counseling, healing workshops, internships and training.
BCI’s services include:
- SHELTER 8:45P.M. – 6:45A.M. 7 DAYS
- SOUP KITCHEN 12:30P.M. – 2:00 P.M. MON. & WED.
- FOOD PANTRY 3:00 P.M. – 6:00P.M. FRI.
- SHOWER PROGRAM 10:15A.M. – 1:15 P.M. MON. & FRI.
- CLOTHING CLOSET WED. 1:30P.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- REFERRALS – BCI- MON., WED., FRI. 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- COMMUNITY IMPACT Mon.-Wed. -Fri. referral table 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- SOCIALIZATION 10:15A.M. – 12:15P.M. MON. – WED. – FRI.
- COMPUTER TRAINING 9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
- MEDICAL TEAM 12:00A.M. – 5:00P.M. MONDAYS ONLY
- THEATER ARTS 2:00P.M. – 3:30P.M. MONDAYS ONLY
- EMPOWERMENT 2:00P.M. – 3:00P.M.
- COMMUNITY MEETINGS 11:30A.M. – 12:30P.M. Wednesday ONLY
- HOME CRAFT INDUSTRY 11:30A.M. – 1:30P.M. TUESDAYS ONLY
- MENTORING (case mgmt.) individualized scheduled TUESDAY – THURSDAYS
- F.A.N.T.A.P. VOCATIONAL 9:30A.M. – 3:30P.M. (6 WEEK COURSE)
- F.A.N.T.A.P. NUTRITIONAL WORKSHOPS 2 SAT. A MONTH