She Opened the Door… to Entrepreneurship
Since 2018, the She Opened the Door initiative has aimed to enlighten, educate, elevate, and empower self-identifying women from across the University. We’re excited to announce a new all-day in-person event for those interested in learning from Columbia entrepreneurs.*
The day will kick off with a keynote address from Barbara B. Roberts, Former Entrepreneur in Residence (now Advisor) at the Eugene Lang Center for Entrepreneurship at Columbia Business School, followed by two sets of panels on the topics:
- Deciding on the Next Investment: What are investors looking for?
- Making the Pitch: What does it take to make a successful pitch?
- How to Turn Your Vision Into a Thriving Business
- Gaffes to Avoid—Recipes for Success
The afternoon will include a luncheon as well as a session where attendees will have the opportunity to network with the panelists as well as other program participants.
- Tickets for the full conference, including lunch, are $95.
- Recent alumni receive a special rate of $50 for the full conference, including lunch.
- Alumni from the classes of 2020 and 2021 will receive complimentary tickets to the full conference, including lunch.
*Proof of vaccination and photo ID are required to attend this event.