The Power of Technology in Wealth Management
You are invited to participate in a virtual conversation with three tech experts in the Wealth Management industry. Join Doug Fritz, President & Founder at F2 Strategy, Derek N.H. Notman, CFP®, Financial Advisor, Founder of Couplr and Conneqtor and the co-host of the Rethink – The Financial Advisor Podcast, Alia Wagenhoffer, CFP®, Senior VP, Advisory Technology at Wealthspire Advisors, and moderator Philipp Hecker as they discuss the impact of technology on the Wealth Management industry and offer tips on how to embrace it in an ever changing Wealth Management ecosystem.
Topics of Discussion
- Areas of the biggest impact of technology on the Wealth Management industry including advisor experience (AX), and customer experience (CX).
- Pros and cons of increased leveraging of technology; best practices and traps to be avoided.
- Where is technology going in the Wealth Management industry and how can advisors “future proof” themselves.
Following the conversation, the event will be open for a question and answer period, where attendees can ask questions directly.
- Doug Fritz, President & Founder at F2 Strategy
- Derek N.H. Notman, CFP®, Financial Advisor, Founder of Couplr and Conneqtor and the co-host of the Rethink – The Financial Advisor Podcast
- Alia Wagenhoffer, CFP®, Senior VP, Advisory Technology at Wealthspire Advisors
Moderated by: Philipp Hecker, Advisor for Columbia University’s Master of Professional Studies in Wealth Management program.
The Wealth Management Speaker Series is brought to you by Columbia’s Wealth Management master’s program. Uniquely designed to educate working professionals, this 16-month, part-time online program prepares experienced and aspiring wealth management professionals to meet the disruptive challenges of today’s industry. The innovative and rigorous curriculum connects advanced theory with practical applications through problem-based learning while providing students with the educational requirements for the CFP® certification.
For questions, please contact:
For additional information about program offerings at Columbia University’s School of Professional Studies, please contact an Admissions Counselor at 212-854-9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.