This virtual Columbia University community gathering will focus on addressing racial injustice in our society and the ways in which we can individually and collectively achieve transformative change. It will feature the following experts from across Columbia University:
– Jelani Cobb, Ira A. Lipman Professor of Journalism, Columbia School of Journalism.
– Courtney D. Cogburn, Associate Professor, Columbia School of Social Work.
– Robert Fullilove, Professor of Sociomedical Sciences, Columbia University Medical Center, and Associate Dean, Community and Minority Affairs, Mailman School of Public Health.
– Frank Guridy, Associate Professor of History and of African American and African Diaspora Studies, Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
– Olatunde C. Johnson, Jerome B. Sherman Professor of Law, Columbia Law School.
The panel will also include Suzanne B. Goldberg, Executive Vice President for University Life, and Dennis Mitchell, Vice Provost for Faculty Advancement, who will open the forum.