Are you working on your estate plans or need to update them? How can you best provide for family and loved ones while also supporting your favorite charities? Do you understand the probate process or want to avoid it? Are you confused by the continued estate tax changes? Most importantly, what will be your legacy?
We are pleased to present an educational seminar for Library patrons and local community members. Our featured speaker is Preston C. Demouchet, Esq., who will present estate and financial planning concepts in easy-to-understand terms, in a relaxed and interactive environment. Questions are encouraged—and the event is completely free of charge.
You are welcome to invite a friend, or your legal or financial advisor, to join you. The seminar will cover the following topics:
- A review of basic estate planning documents, including the importance of having a durable power of attorney and living will
- Advanced planning for unforeseen health challenges
- Ensuring your will, trust, and beneficiary designations are in order
- Passing assets on to heirs or your favorite charities without estate and gift taxes
For complimentary reservations, please call Jody Saperstein at 212.930.0093 or email email@example.com.
The New York Public Library does not provide tax or legal advice; consult your own tax and legal advisors for such guidance.
- Audience: Adults, 50+, Book Lovers, Businesspeople, Families, NYPL Supporters, Parents/Caregivers, Adults