Loading Events
This event has passed.

What do I need to do before I graduate? How do I find out the New York State Education Department (NYSED) requirements for my Teaching certificate/Administration and Pupil Personnel certificate area?  What am I required to do to be able to apply for out of state certification/credential/license? Are there any certification examinations required? What are the NYSED workshops required?…

Get answers to these questions and many more at this informative workshop.

Open to all Teachers College students seeking teacher certification.

Walk-ins welcome.


Time: 4PM-5PM

Venue: 363-GDH

For more information call:  (212) 678-3502 or email: ote@tc.edu