- This event has passed.
Leadership During COVID | Noontime Knowledge Series
January 25, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
As team members continue to Work From Home (WFH) during COVID, there are many challenges and opportunities for Leaders to enhance team leader/member productivity. More than ever, team members need to feel comfortable sharing their personal situations, communicate their concerns, and provide recommendations to Leaders. Leaders must be mindful to actively approach team members to provide timely coaching and support.
How should leaders establish trust, respect, and transparency to support effective communications, information sharing, and follow-through on commitments?
How should leaders engage virtually in key decision-making processes with internal teams and external partners in ways that enhance trust and teamwork?
During this event, learn how to:
- Effectively pivot to new delivery channels, new products, new operating models with enough time to manage the impact of changes
- Better manage your limited time to thoroughly engage with stakeholders and gain agreement on plans
- Coach, execute plans, and measure performance management and accountability
- Enhance team collaboration by setting consistent standards that engage all team members
- Aim to build strong internal and external partnerships and team collaboration
- Recognize communication challenges and make adjustments for unique personal sacrifices
- Focus on inclusion and encourage all team members to lead
Welcome and Introductions (5 minutes)
Presentation (10 minutes)
- Introduction to key leadership topics
- Identify key skills, experience, and role-responsibilities that are needed to be an effective leader in 2021 and beyond
- Review how leadership impacts an organization, team members, morale, and productivity
Case Scenario Breakout Sessions (25 minutes)
- Participants will be invited to join one of three different scenarios via virtual breakout rooms
- Topics will address workplace psychological safety, leadership/team member coaching sessions, and effective leadership while working remotely
Tips and Techniques (15 minutes)
- Group discussion to debrief the case scenario breakout experiences
- Develop an individual “Leadership Note to Myself” next steps document
Questions and Answers (5 minutes)
This event is open to the public. For more information about this event or the Noontime Knowledge Series, please contact Maryellen Novak at email@example.com.
PRESENTER and GUEST SPEAKERS
Presenter: Sandy Becker
Guest Speaker: Fritzie Dizon
Guest Speaker: Chetna Thukral
Additional information about this event can be found HERE.