Bring a friend, grab a drink, and join some of today’s most interesting performers onstage at Miller Theatre on select Tuesday evenings.
Experience the beauty of the harp up close in this solo Pop-Up recital featuring the exquisite Bridget Kibbey, deemed the “Yo-Yo Ma of the harp,” (Atlanta Journal-Constitution). Kibbey performs a selection of transcriptions that explore the harp’s colorful potential via some of classical music’s most beloved keyboard works.
All concerts start at 6 p.m. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis, and doors open at 5:30 p.m. No tickets required. Come early to guarantee your seats onstage.
- José Barros, arr. Benito Meza El Pescador (arr. 2016)
- Paquito d’Rivera Bandoneon (arr. 2011)
- Benjamin Britten Selections from Suite for Harp, Op. 83 (1969)
- Antonín Dvořák Song to the Moon from Rusalka, Op. 114 (1901)
- Isaac Albéniz Granada from Suite Española No. 1, Op. 47 (1886)
- Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky March: Song of the Lark from The Seasons, Op. 37a (1875-1876)
- J. S. Bach Toccata and Fugue In D Minor, BWV 565 (before 1708)
Major support for Pop-Up Concerts is provided by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Dow Jones Foundation.