Due to the ongoing challenges presented by Covid-19, many venues are closed to the public. For all in-person events, one should contact the event organizer or event venue prior to attending. For details on Morningside Area Alliance member venues, see VENUE ACCESS FALL 2021.
- This event has passed.
Situational Awareness for Faculty & Staff
October 15, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Situational Awareness applies to all situations: being aware of where you are and to what is happening around
you; being alert to potential threats to your health and safety and being cognizant of emergency exits and other
paths to safety.
You will learn:
- How the Fight-or-Flight response affects your safety
- How situational awareness can keep you safe
- “What are the odds?”-being informed to make good decisions for your personal safety
- Techniques to develop awareness
- Personal safety resources
- Run. Hide. Fight. – a strategy for your personal safety in emergency situations
Date: Friday, October 15, 2021
Please click on the link below to register:
LINK FOR 10/15/2021, 9:00AM-10:00AM
For questions or assistance registering please email: email@example.com