- This event has passed.
The Future of the UK-EU Relationship Post Brexit
March 19, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Following the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union, the UK and the EU signed at the end of December 2020 a Trade and Cooperation Agreement which applies provisionally pending its ratification by the EU. Consul General Phillipson will discuss the main components of the agreement and the opportunities and challenges which lie ahead.
- Antony Phillipson, British Consul General in New York and HM Trade Commissioner for North America
- Barney Reynolds, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Edite Ligere, Galileo Global Advisors
- Georges Ugeux, Galileo Global Advisors
- Adam Tooze, Columbia University
Cosponsored by The European Institute, Columbia University, the European Legal Studies Center, Columbia Law School, and the European American Chamber of Commerce in New York.
Please register below – Zoom details will be emailed upon registration confirmation.