JTS’s High Holiday services are warm, welcoming, spirited, meaningful, and egalitarian—featuring traditional liturgy, engaging melodies, and inspiring words of Torah to enhance the prayer experience. Please join us as we sing, pray, reflect, and strive for moments of spiritual connection this Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
Seating will operate on a first-come, first-served basis. We will be hosting one service this year, rather than two simultaneous services as we have in previous years.
Services will be led by:
- Rabbi Daniel Nevins, Pearl Resnick Dean of The Rabbinical School and Dean of the Division of Religious Leadership
- Rabbi Julia Andelman, Director of Community Engagement
- Daniella Risman (H.L. Miller Cantorial School ’22)
- Noam Kornsgold (Rabbinical School ’21)
- JTS Chancellor Arnold M. Eisen will deliver a sermon at Kol Nidrei services.
- Additional members of our High Holiday team include List College students Noga Hurwitz and Noa Rubin, List College and Kekst Graduate School alumna Shira Botzum, rabbinical student Marcelle Hohl, and shofar blower Andy Weinstein.
Evening Service: September 29, 6:15 p.m.
Morning Services: September 30, 9:00 a.m.
Morning Services: October 1, 9:00 a.m.
Kol Nidrei Services: Tuesday, October 8, 6:00 p.m.
Morning Services: Wednesday, October 9, 9:00 a.m.
Yizkor Service: Wednesday, October 9, approximately 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Service: Wednesday, October 9, 4:30 p.m.
Ne’ilah: Wednesday, October 9, 5:15 p.m.
Tekiat Shofar / End of Fast / Ma’ariv / Havdalah: Wednesday, October 9, 7:06 p.m.
Advance registration is required.
Space is extremely limited this year due to the final stages of the 21st Century Campus project.
Rosh Hashanah Tickets: $54 per person (includes all services).
Yom Kippur Tickets: $54 per person (includes all services).
The Jewish Theological Seminary
3080 Broadway (at 122nd Street)
New York City
For additional information on JTS High Holiday Services, please contact Stacy Firestone at (212) 678-8992, or by email at email@example.com.