Join Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer in a virtual discussion on the rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine and obtaining herd immunity in New York City.
- Gale Brewer, Manhattan Borough President (Moderator)
- Wafaa El-Sadr, MD, MPH, MPA, Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine and Director of ICAP at Columbia University; Director of the Global Health Initiative at the Mailman School of Public Health
- Donna Lynne, DrPH, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Chief Executive Officer of ColumbiaDoctors
- Robert E. Fullilove, EdD, Associate Dean for Community and Minority Affairs; Professor of Clinical Sociomedical Sciences; Co-director of the Cities Research Group, Mailman School of Public Health
- Dr. Jeanne Carey, Chief Medical Officer, Ryan Health
Town Hall cohosts include: Columbia University, Columbia University Irving Medical Center, Ryan Health, Manhattan Community Board 7, Manhattan Community Board 9, Manhattan Community Board 10, Manhattan Community Board 11, and Manhattan Community Board 12.