The Union at Home festival (referred to as &U) is a series of virtual events from Tuesday, November 10 to Thursday, November 19 that safely brings the Union community together to celebrate what makes this community special. A newly reimagined online gathering for alums, &U programming will include opportunities to connect with anniversary classes and affinity groups; learn more about our students’ Union experience, and participate in various community-wide virtual activities and events.
A small sample of programming includes:
- Nov 10, 6:00 – 9:00 pm: The Antidote: Movie Screening and Discussion with Alum, David Gushie ’93
- Nov 11, 6:00 – 8:00 pm: Inaugural James H. Cone Lecture Presented by Dr. Anthony Pinn
- Nov 12, 8:00 – 9:00 am: Morning Silent Meditation with Ryan Felder, ’21
- Nov 12, 9:00 – 10:00 am: Morning Prayer with The Rev. Meredith Ward, ’20
- Nov 21, 9:00 – 10:00 am: Morning Prayer with The Rev. Posey Krakowsky, ’12