JTS’ Open Classroom program enables you to audit graduate-level and Hebrew language courses on a space-available basis. The program is a great opportunity to take full advantage of campus resources, JTS’ outstanding faculty, and to engage with the student population.Open Classroom Students:
• Do not take exams or submit papers.
• Do not receive academic credit or a transcript.
• Receive access to course readings via Blackboard
• Receive a Student ID card
• Enjoy borrowing privileges from the JTS Library
• Are not guaranteed enrollment; classes may be oversubscribed or cancelled
Tuition: $750/course. Classes begin Tuesday, September 8. View the academic calendar here.
HOW TO ENROLL
• Click here to review the course selection document, taking note of any prerequisites and the course number and title.
• Applications will be accepted through September 17.
• Click on APPLY to set up a user account and complete the online application.
• A $25 deposit, due upon application, is applied to tuition for the first course in which you enroll; it is refundable only if a class is oversubscribed or cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
• Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible, but no later than September 24th. If your selection is approved, you will receive an email with registration and payment instructions.
• Unless you hear otherwise, plan on attending the first day your course is in session.
• Withdrawal must be submitted by Thursday, September 24 to receive a full refund (minus the $25 deposit). Questions? Call 212-678-8068 or email email@example.com.