Manhattan School of Music is pleased to host community-based COVID-19 testing and health fair in collaboration with Dr. Karen Thornton, along with support from Medrite Urgent Care, Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer, Assemblywoman Inez Dickens, and the NYC Department of Health Harlem Action Center.
Testing is free and open to anyone, no appointment necessary.
Participants are encouraged to bring their insurance information, however, insurance is NOT mandatory.
Dates and Hours
Testing is available from 10 AM to 5 PM on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- COVID-19 antibody testing (blood test)
- COVID-19 nasal swab (PCR) testing
- COVID-19 contact tracing tool
- Information on COVID-19, social distancing, quarantine procedures, and FAQs
- Temperature, oxygen levels, heart rate, and blood pressure readings
- Referrals and references
- Gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer while supplies last
Manhattan School of Music
Entrance at the NW corner of Broadway and 122nd Street, next to the Citi Bike Station.
If you have questions about your test results or you have not received your results, please contact the physician’s office directly:
Karen Thornton, M.D.
Performing Arts Medicine and Family Medicine
330 West 42nd Street, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10036