This post is to inform you of PAID INTERNSHIP opportunities with the Northern Manhattan Improvement Corporation’s Young Adult Internship Program.
Applications Are Being Accepted Now!
- Earn Up To $2,500 in 14 Weeks
- Cannot be enrolled in school for the fall
NMIC’s YAIP program is funded by the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development.
Our goal is to match disconnected Young Adults ages 17-24 with 14 week paid internships in the field of their interest and job readiness training.
To be eligible applicant must be:
- Ages 17-24
- Not enrolled in school, not attending a GED or employment assistance program
- Must be unemployed
- May not have received Associates or Bachelor’s degrees
- Applicants do not need H.S diploma or GED to be eligible
Interested applicants must:
Come to our Washington Heights office at 76 Wadsworth Avenue (2nd floor) to apply in person.
Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 9AM-2PM.
- State ID
- Birth Certificate
- SS Card
- Proof of Address
Please feel free to contact the YAIP office at:
212-453-5381 (Edwin Rosado) with any further questions.
VISIT & LIKE THE YAIP FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION: