Now that we have wrapped up the school year with closing ceremonies, Lower and Upper Division programs open up on Monday, June 20. Our beginner through lower school (grades 1-3) campers will be busy enjoying the joys of summer.
Authorized Pick-Up Form
We will be using your most current information in regard to authorization pick up. If you have any changes for the summer, please update patti lesser at email@example.com.
Lower Division June Camp begins on Monday, June 20, at 9 a.m. The camp hours are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. The last day of June Camp is Friday, July 1. Early room is available in the Chapel each day at no cost and begins at 8:15 a.m. Grades 1-3 are divided into two camp groups – GREEN & YELLOW. JK & SK will be together in RED and BLUE groups in rooms 301 and 302. Beginners will be housed in 202 and nursery campers in 207.
Chefs Canp and Writing Btween the lines will take place in 407 and 408 while Robotics will be housed in room 402. Our Hawk Basketball Clinic will take place in the gym.
Physique Swim will once again lead our instructional swim classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the Millbank Center Pool. Lower division campers travel by bus. They should wear play clothes to camp and bring their swim suits to camp these days. We will supply swim caps. Goggles are optional. (It may be a good idea to have two suits as children enjoy sprinklers on playdeck most days.)
What To Wear and Bring
· Sneakers: Your child will need sneakers every day as we will be using the gym, park, and playdeck. (Please do not send your child in flip-flops at any time, as they are not safe for walking around the building or playdeck.)
· Clean change of clothes (including underwear and socks)
· A bathing suit (or two) and two towels to keep in the cubby for swim and sprinklers on the playdeck.
· Appropriate water shoes for pool transport and playdeck (such as aqua socks, or Teva-style sandals, waterproof shoes with straps that will stay on—no flip-flops)
· Hat with a brim to protect against the sun (optional)
· Please apply sunblock before camp. During the course of the day we will reapply sunblock. If for health reasons, your child needs a specific kind please contact Regina Hannon at extension 317.
PLEASE LABEL ALL CLOTHING AND ITEMS THAT YOU SEND IN FOR YOUR CHILD!
Lunch and Snack
Lunch, snacks, and drinks are supplied during Lower division campers and upper division campers who stay all day. They will enjoy a hot lunch with many options including fresh fruit, veggies prepared by our cafeteria staff each day. We will also enjoy “Watermelon Wednesday” picnics on the playdeck.
We will provide snacks as well. We will use all of the health information that you provided for the school year as it is still current, and so if you have any changes or updates regarding food allergies or any health topic please contact Nurse Hannon as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at extension 315 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We are looking forward to June Camp with your children.