Exhibitions and Resources
- Happy Pride! The NYPL is celebrating with a wide array of events, book recommendations, exhibitions, and more. Check out the Pride Month resources.
- The Banned Books Challenge is on! Read challenged books from around the country, starting with Malinda Lo’s Last Night at the Telegraph Club, which is available as an e-book with no wait time.
- Pick up free at-home COVID-19 tests at all NYPL locations.
- Get learning resources for kids of all ages, educators, parents, and caregivers. Whether in person or online, the library connects you with after-school care, books, homework help, learning activities and tools, and much more.
- Late fees are gone for good. Read up on how book return policies will work going forward.
The New York Public Library (NYPL) is a great resource for New Yorkers, offering virtual events, free online services, and a wide variety of support during the COVID-19 pandemic. Columbia Neighbors has partnered with the George Bruce Library on 125th Street to provide regular updates from library staff and highlight its fantastic offerings.