Need some inspiration to check everyone checked off on your gift list? The Neighbors team has got your back! A few of our recommendations, are pictured here (swipe through for more) and we’ve got even more at the link in bio. Everything’s got a tie to the neighborhood, too.
For the reader on your list (all available at @ShopNiLu)
1. Among Others: Blackness at MoMA: Explores of a major museum’s uneven historical relationship with black artists, black audiences, and the broader subject of racial blackness.
2. California Soul: Recipes from a Culinary Journey West: Find more than 80 recipes influenced by the historical migration of African American families.
3. Dapper Dan: Made in Harlem: Learn about his childhood in Harlem, the role of his store on influencing streetwear, and so much more.
1. Coke Bottle Soap from @MoonLab42
2. Harlem “Savoy” Luxury Candle, scented with musk, cassis, and ozone from @HarlemCandleCompany
3. Glass tea infuser from @ShopNiLu
4. Tsion Berbere, an authentic Ethiopian spice blend from @TsionCafe
Get shopping, and happy holidays!