Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) Workshop
Teachers College is a New York State approved provider of the DASA workshop, which is required for many teaching, administrative, and pupil-personnel certification areas. Our Spring 2023 DASA workshops will include a 3 hour self-directed module followed by a 3 hour interactive Zoom session.
Zoom Session: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Open to TC students, TC alums, & the general public. Registration is required and closes 10-14 days prior to the Zoom session, so that all participants have ample time to complete their asynchronous module. Please register at www.tc.edu/cps.
How to Register for the DASA Certification Workshop: Please click on the respective Zoom date for registration
- Sunday, January 15, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST – Registration Closed
- Saturday, February 4, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
- Saturday, February 18, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
- Saturday, March 4, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
- Sunday, March 26, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
- Sunday, April 16, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 – 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
Registration will close approximately 10 days before the workshop date or when the workshop is closed/full; at that time, all participants will receive access to the asynchronous module and are asked to complete it prior to their Zoom date.